Monday, March 14, 2011

Etsy Sales Will Be Donated To The Red Cross

Effective today, until March 31st I will be donating 100% of my Etsy sales to the American Red Cross in an effort to help those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I did this last year when that terrible earthquake hit Haiti and ended up having a small amount to donate. In times like this I feel so helpless, but feel like I want to do something, anything to help. This is about the least that I can do. But if you were thinking about donating some money anyway, this is a cool way to do it because you get something in return. Just visit my Etsy store, place an order and on April 1st I will place the donation with the Red Cross. Thank you so much!

1 comments:

SUSAN RODEN said...

Wonderful gesture Angela!
The disaster is such a travesty.