Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Visitor

"A Visitor" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting

Another little kitty today. Actually it's the same cat as in my last painting. Once again, thank you to Nancy Rose for allowing me to use your great photo for this painting. This one was a lot of fun. It was nice to spend an equal amount of time on the background as on the cat.

I haven't listed this painting on Etsy yet, but I plan on doing so within the next week or so. I have some collectors of my little cat paintings and I'm waiting to list a few of them at the same time.

Also, if you're interested in a custom pet portrait, I am taking orders. I was thinking of what a great Mother's Day or Father's Day gift that would make! For more information on custom pet portraits, click here. I also have listings available for different sizes in my Etsy shop.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: