Monday, August 29, 2011

Item of the Week & Special Offer

"In The Garden" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting


I brought this kitty back from the gallery this weekend and he's now available in my Etsy shop. As this week's item-of-the-week this painting is being offered at a discount price of $45 with free shipping.


I have a few collectors of my original cat paintings, and at $45-$55 they're very reasonably priced. I have a few other original kitties available on my website too.


I'm also having a cigar box sale. If you purchase any box you will receive a reduced price box for free. Also, if you "like" my art page on Facebook I will send you a free hand painted cigar box with any purchase. These offers are supposed to end this Sunday, but I may extend it.


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

SUSAN RODEN said...

Such sensitive and pensive eyes this kitty has! Wonderful Angela.