Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Surrender

"Surrender" 5 1/2 by 5 1/2, Watercolor


Here is a look at today's watercolor. There was just something so sweet about this white rose against that dark background. I really enjoyed this piece. I'm not quite sure why, but I just love all those fussy little details.


This little watercolor was completed on 140lb watercolor paper and completed with artist's quality winsor and newton paints.


I'm already planning my next pastel painting, but it's so crazy I'm not even going to say what it is just in case it doesn't turn out. :)


Have a nice afternoon!

2 comments:

Anita Meade said...

Beautiful work Angela. I'm intrigued about your next pastel piece.....hope it comes to fruition! Good luck with it - can't wait to see it :)

Angela said...

Thanks Anita! I appreciate all your kind comments. Hopefully this next pastel will turn out so I can share it. :)