Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tis The Season For Quilting

New blush baby blanket, available here.

Well I just added my first baby blanket to my Etsy store. This blanket is so cute and soft! I'm tempted to make a larger one for myself. I'm having a lot of fun with these, in fact I started a couple more today.


I'm so happy that quilting weather has finally arrived. My sewing room is on the 2nd floor of my home and in the summer the air conditioning just doesn't cool it off very well. I've been anxiously awaiting this cooler weather so that I can get some quilting projects done. This morning I put in a Harry Potter movie, made some hot chocolate and got started on a new blanket. It was my idea of a perfect morning. :)


I promise not to share every new blanket that I make, but if you like keep your eye on my Etsy store because some super cute blankets are coming!


Have a great weekend!

0 comments: