Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Pugs Life

"A Pugs Life" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting


In an effort to get my groove back I've been working on this painting the past couple days. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I was however, disappointed with the way that it scanned. This particular piece looks so much better in person. The overall softness has not been captured in this photo.


This painting is 5 by 7, and the painting surface is Ampersand Pastelbord. I used all pastel pencils for this piece.


I'm thinking about a landscape for my next painting.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Nancy Medina said...

This is exceptional, Angela! love it! Your blog is just beautiful, love all the clean white space and also the script you have chosen!

Angela said...

Thanks so much Nancy! And that’s really funny because I was looking at your blog recently and admiring the way you have it set up. Very nice!

Katherine Thomas said...

This is so good! I love that face, and you did such a great job with everything!

Angela said...

Thank you Katherine for your wonderful comments! I appreciate that!