Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Art Show!

"Cosmos" 5 by 7, Watercolor Painting


I booked my first show yesterday! It will take place in the River Room of the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery in Stillwater Minnesota. I will be doing it along with one of the owners, Randy. I had originally thought about doing it myself but the space is pretty large and I wasn't sure I would be able to fill it. Perhaps next year I could take on a solo show! So anyway the show will take place for the month of December, this year. I have lots of time to prepare, but a lot of work to do!


One of my goals for this year is to do more things like this. I'm relatively shy and don't like talking about myself a whole lot, but I know in order for my business to grow I have to step out of my comfort zone a bit. This is the first step!


I took a bunch of new work to the gallery yesterday and brought some back as well. One of the pieces I brought back is "Cosmos," shown above. Check out my Etsy shop for some more new stuff!


Hope you're having a great week!

0 comments: