Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cigar Boxes

A selection of my hand painted cigar boxes (and other hand painted items) are available again in my Etsy shop.




I have debated about whether or not to relist these items in my shop because I already have a variety of items for sale, but these boxes have given me some really incredible opportunities and I don't want to miss out on the possibility of more.

Just a little update too.. my break from school is over and that means it's time to hit the books again. I intend to keep up on quilting and painting as best I can, but with graduation on the horizon I need to focus on school work. So I will be in the studio working Monday - Thursday and the weekends will be reserved for school and family.

I hope you have a great week and are keeping cool!

2 comments:

Susan Roden said...

Your boxes are just gorgeous Angela! Especially love how delicate the florals are in the first box.

Angela said...

Thanks so much Susan!