Saturday, July 7, 2012

Inside Look - Watercolor Mini #1


I'm finally starting that painting challenge/series. I'm calling it "50 Mini Watercolor Paintings for $15 each." I so love painting these little mini watercolors. They're 2 1/2" by 3 1/2 (artist trading card size). I just thought this would be a fun way to get back into my watercolors and these little paintings will make good studies for larger pieces.

At $15 each these are completely affordable! And what I love to do with these minis is to frame them with a big white mat.


Isn't that cute? The outer dimension of that mat is 8 by 10 (I have these for sale in my Etsy shop as well).

These little paintings will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop but we can make other arrangements if you don't have an Etsy account. Just send me an email at - angela292@hotmail.com

Have a lovely weekend!




0 comments: