Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Studio Assistant

Ok, so maybe Milo isn't the best studio assistant, but he has been enjoying flying around my studio. :)

 Training has been going very well. First he would sit on a perch and eat out of my hand, then he started climbing onto my hand to eat. He's definitely getting more comfortable in his new home and with his new mommy.
Having a bird for a pet has certainly been different, but he's a lot of fun. I think the most difficult part for me has been making sure that I don't spray any perfume, cleaning solutions, or burn any candles. I'm even afraid to use fabric softener sheets. Anything scented could be potentially dangerous to his health. For someone who likes to keep a clean home and burn candles every day, that's been the toughest part to get used to. But Milo is a sweetie and he's worth it. :)

0 comments: