Friday, October 1, 2010

Making Prints

This is what my desk looks like right now. I’ve been a busy bee making prints this morning. In exactly a month from today, my representation begins at the gallery, and I still have lots to do in preparation. While making these prints I’ve come to the conclusion that I really need a new printer. I currently have a Canon printer, which prints incredible photos, however the types of paper that I’m able to print on, is limited. So, I’ve begun “Operation New Printer.” :) I know the one that I want and it’s ridiculously expensive, but I think it will be a great investment.
I only have 2 more days off before new classes begin in school, and I’d love to have some more time off. We only get a week and a half off between quarters, and no summer break. But I’m very lucky that I don’t have to work and go to school at the same time. Although, I treat my painting and quilting like a job! :) I spend a lot more time painting and quilting than I do with school, and I’m still managing to maintain a 3.9 GPA. Not bad! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: