Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 15


Today's photograph is one that I took last weekend. I bought these lilies from a local florist and tried propping them against different things to get some interesting photos. I've never seen lilies this big before! They're so bright and fun.

I decided that I'm going to stop this "painting challenge" for now. I have just been posting photographs, which is fun, but wasn't my original intent. I am just too super busy at the moment to paint. I started a painting today, but I don't know when I'll have another opportunity to work on it. I'm going to be participating in "Creativity Bootcamp" in a couple weeks, and it's 2 weeks long. During this "training" I will be painting everyday for 2 weeks and it will wrap up this challenge perfectly. It begins June 6th, and I'm very excited about it.

Today's Quote: "The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions." Alfred Lord Tennyson

2 comments:

Hyacynth said...

Oh, my word. This picture is stunning! Looking forward to doing Creativity Boot Camp with you. :)

Angela said...

Thank you so much! :)