Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 6 - Painting Challenge

As you can tell, no painting today. This is a photograph that I took on Sunday at the local park. I was completely struck by the beautiful colors of the tulips. They were probably the prettiest pink I have ever seen. I look forward to painting some of these flowers.
I was looking over how much school work I have this week, and I was overwhelmed! I have midterms and big assignments due this week. Don't they know I have a birthday Friday? :) Something tells me they really don't care! :) So, I have A LOT of work to do, and I don't have any time to sit down and paint. I hope to get back to painting by the weekend, or next week at the latest.
Today's Quote: "Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night." Glade Byron Addams

0 comments: