Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 3 - Painting Challenge

Well as you can probably tell this is not a painting. I decided to substitute for a photograph today. Sunday's are usually pretty relaxed for me, and I decided to go and take some more pictures today. This tulip is one of my favorites. We ended up taking our dogs to the park today and as soon as we got there I noticed all of these beautiful flowers. I had to rush home and get my camera before the sun fell. I got some great shots, and we had fun too! :)
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms! I don't have children, but I feel like my two dogs are my kids! And I certainly love them as if they were :). I hope you all had a great weekend.
Today's Quote: "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." ~Author Unknown

0 comments: