Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exciting News!!

Well I have some very exciting news!! As of November 1st I will be represented by the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery in Stillwater Minnesota! This gallery has always been my favorite in the area, and to have the chance to show my art there is a dream come true! I haven't been represented by a gallery before, so this is very exciting for me. I will have a relatively small wall space, but it will be a great start. Plus most of my paintings are small, so it will be perfect.
I have a lot of work to do in preparation for this. I believe that I will select a few paintings that I've already done, that I have listed on Etsy, to start. I think I'll do a few new ones too. I have a little more than 2 months to get everything ready, so that should be plenty of time.
I'm so excited!!!! :)
I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

AK said...

Congratulations Angela. Keep going.

Susan Roux said...

Congratulations! I can just hear the excitement in your voice. I wish you the best of luck.

Karen said...

Congratulations Angela!!!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for your well wishes!

D.D said...

Congratulations Angela!! Best of luck.

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting! And you are welcome for the feature on my blog.

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns