Friday, August 20, 2010

Holiday Quilts


I thought it was about time I got a jump on my holiday quilts for Etsy and I can't believe people are purchasing them already! I thought for sure that I had a couple of months before I needed to put them in my Etsy shop. I've sold 3 holiday table runners in the past 24 hours. The worst part is that I haven't assembled them yet! Oops! I bought doubles of the panels above and never got around to putting them together. I thought I could list them, and assemble them as soon as I received the order. I didn't expect that to happen so soon.
So anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I think I'm going to be spending most of my free time quilting, at least for a while. I've already stocked up on my holiday fabric, and since people seem to be interested in it now, I think I will continue quilting. I really miss painting though! It's been weeks since I've painted.... Ahh.. I'll get back to it as soon as I get a jump on these quilts.
If you're interested, check out my Etsy shop. And get them quick! They're going fast! :)

0 comments: