Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Untitled - Work In Progress

I thought I would share a picture with you today of a painting I'm working on.
This isn't the greatest picture of it. The colors look rather muted and dull, but you get the idea. I bought these two frames for my living room and had the perfect idea of the paintings that I could do for them. So this is the first one. I don't have too much more to do with it. I just need to add some lights, darks and other details (the size is 11 by 14).
I thought you might like to see my little work area. It's kinda messy and cramped, but I like it. :) I will post a picture when I complete the painting. Hopefully that will be tomorrow :)


3 comments:

D.D said...

Hi Angela, Thank you for sharing the snap of your work area. Your working area is beautiful. Will be waiting for the completed painting.

Karen said...

Angela, Your work area looks very comfortable...

Angela said...

I know that I always love to see the space where other artists work, so I thought I would share mine! :) It's definitely my favorite room in the house.