Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking Out

"Looking Out" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
SOLD


"Looking Out" is my latest pastel painting. I have been enjoying painting cats lately. This painting was done on pastelbord with soft pastels and pastel pencils for the small details. I have already listed this painting on Etsy, if you're interested.
I've missed being loose with my pastels and painting skies and water, so that might be next. After my recent trip to Michigan, and seeing the lakes again, it has me longing to paint those types of scenes again.
I hope you all have a lovely evening.

7 comments:

A New England Life said...

I'll say one thing Angela, you sure can paint a cat! This is fantastic!

Angela said...

Thank you Sharon! :)

D.D said...

Splendid work. Every aspect of this painting is just perfect.

Dabblerteer said...

Just enough detail, the right amount of color, and a smidgen of attitude - nicely done!

jyothisethu said...

went through the entire blog...
wonderful works of art...

congrats...

Angela said...

Thank you all so very much! Your kind words just brighten my day!

Carol said...

Wonderful! I thought it was a photo!