Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Quilts and Update

I have been quilting away this past weekend. I made a total of 16 quilted table runners! Half are for my Etsy shop and half will be going to the gallery this week. Here is a little look at a few that I listed on Etsy today. These are $28 each, and they really make great gifts. This is my busiest time for quilt sales and I know these will find good homes :).

Just a few other things.. The gallery (the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery) is having a trunk show that will run all December. This show will take place in the River Room and some of us artists are including some of our reduced price art. I will be adding some table runners, hand painted cigar boxes, and maybe a few other things.
Also happening at the gallery this week is the Art on Main event. There will be a meet the artist reception on Friday evening from 4 until 9.
Just another side note, my blog was named one of 2010's top pastel blogs by onlinegraphicdesigndegree.com. :)
Have a nice night!

3 comments:

jyothisethu said...

these are beauties...
congrats for the award...

D.D said...

Congratulations!!

Angela said...

Thank you both! :)