Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Business Card


I just thought I would share my new business card today. I worked with Ric Helstrom to design a custom card. I am very happy with the way it turned out, and finally no more struggling to make my own art cards (to use in place of business cards). Ric currently has a sale going on for the month of December. 1000 two-sided color cards for $195 plus shipping. You can contact him through his Facebook page. He first sent me some sample cards, and the quality is incredible. If you're looking to have a new business card designed, he's the person to do it. Plus if you're a self-employed artist, it's a tax write off!


I hope you're all having a great day. We're bracing for a winter storm! This will be a good time to stay inside and play around with my new printer. :)

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

the card looks beautiful with your nice pictures...

visited his Facebook also...

thanks for sharing...

Angela said...

Thank you! :)