Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pears

"Pears" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
"Pears" is my last painting of 2010! It's kind of sad, but I'm so excited for the new year. I have had many exciting things happen this year which has been so incredible. I have to remind myself that I've only been painting seriously since June. I know I have a ways to go and a lot to learn, but I'm excited to continue on this journey.
I really appreciate all of you who have been following my blog posts and leaving me such kind feedback over the year! I hope you'll join me for the next one! :)
I wish you all a happy new year!!

3 comments:

Jaky Astik said...

Nice. Stumbled from a blogs of note. You've a great artist. Even I paint. am no expert like you but well, here and there, you know. I also love taking photos. In love with landscapes.

Angela said...

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Ms. Cheryl said...

We are our own worst critics...I'm impressed with everything I see! Keep it up!