Monday, February 7, 2011

Hand Injury

I just want to let you all know that I injured my hand the other day and I probably won't be putting out a painting for a couple weeks. I won't bother to tell you what happened because it's one of those stupid injuries. The good news is that I didn't break anything, and if everything goes well it will heal on it's own and I will not need surgery. I'm having a very difficult time spending my time on the couch instead of in my studio. I think I'm already experiencing painting withdrawals. :) Anyway, I didn't want you all to think that I fell off the face of the earth. I'll be back soon, I hope!

4 comments:

DeanO said...

Heal quickly Angela...and it's always the silly accidents that get us hurt. What's up with that?

SUSAN RODEN said...

Take care Angela. Will miss your art - but you will be back before you know it.

Angela said...

Thank you for the well wishes!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

I am so sorry to hear that! I will also miss your art. However, the spaces in between the creativity are just as important as the creativity. Heal well.