Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update

The above painting, "An Apple A Day" is an 8 by 10 pastel painting. I had originally painted it for a window piece for the gallery. I delivered some new work yesterday and brought this one home. It's now available in my Etsy shop for purchase. I also relisted "Shell On The Shore," "Summer Pond," and "Summer Cherries."
Here is a photo of two of the little watercolor paintings that I framed and hung in the gallery. I really like the way these look framed like this.

I spent the day at the gallery yesterday and I am feeling very inspired. Now that my hand is healed I'm looking forward to spending more time in the studio painting.

I hope you had a nice weekend.

1 comments:

Katherine Thomas said...

Oh my gosh! I honestly thought that was a photograph, and I was going to scroll down to the accompanying painting. Wow! Great job! I am in awe.