Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bentley's Birthday

Bentley can't resist a laundry basket!

One of Bentley's favorite spots!

Bentley's very favorite spot!

Well I simply couldn't resist putting up some pictures of my Maltese, Bentley, today because he turned 3 years old. I just can't believe it! My Fiance and I got him shortly after we moved to Wisconsin, and I suppose it's equally hard to believe that we've lived here for so long. We left all our friends and family behind (in Michigan) when we moved here, and I wasn't sure we would survive this long! So, Bentley is very special to us. He has been a very loyal companion and I just adore him! I think family pets are so wonderful for so many reasons. They teach you patience and unconditional love. Animals love you just the way you are, and they're SO easy to love!! I imagine that would be similar to how someone feels love for their child, but I have yet to experience that! :) I never thought of myself as a dog person, but now I can't imagine not having one! I should mention that I also have a Yorkie named Cooper, and he's very sweet too. I'm thinking that I just might begin doing a "weekly dose of Bentley and Cooper" here on my blog. Why not! They're sweet, and they just might make you smile! :)

3 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

He is a cutie. I am glad to see my dog isn't the only one that likes to lay on the top edge of the couch pillows.

A New England Life said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful Bentley! He's not spoiled one bit either I see ; )

Animals always add a nice touch on a blog!

Adventures in Art said...

Happy Birthday Bentley! Bet you get a wonderful treat today.