Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekly Dose of Bentley and Cooper

"Mom, do you think you could play with me, and not paint?"

Cooper is such a baby! He loves attention!

I'm not sure what Bentley was doing, but he looks so cute!


Bentley made himself at home on my desk!

As promised, here is the weekly dose of Bentley and Cooper! I snapped so many cute pictures of them this week; I found myself running for the camera, a lot! And unfortunately when they're doing something really cute, the camera is no where in sight. Like this morning when I gave them some apples pieces - Bentley ran to the couch with his and Cooper, who had already scarfed his down, rested his chin on the couch waiting to see if Bentley was going to be able to handle it on his own. They are such characters! :)

I hope you have a great week!





2 comments:

Country Girl said...

I imagine that these are the kind of pups who are ALWAYS doing something cute. You need to carry the camera around your neck as soon as you wake.

Ha!!

They are adorable.

Angela said...

Ha-ha! You're right!