Monday, July 12, 2010

Custom Cigar Boxes

I thought today would be a great day to complete my custom cigar boxes for the Flint Institute of Arts. They requested six custom boxes, and selected an additional six from my Etsy shop. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed painting these boxes. I believe it's been almost a year since I last painted cigar boxes.
The 12 boxes for the exhibit at the Flint Institute of Arts are all painted with bright, bold flowers. I hope that I will be able to attend the exhibit myself, to see my boxes displayed.
I hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

These are FABULOUS! Love!

Angela said...

Thank you Diane!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are really beautiful! I was spending the morning surfing blogs and yours caught my eye. Your flowers are so gorgeous. I'm going to have to go check out your Flickr stream.

Angela said...

Thank you so much!